Sunday 7 February 2010

Valentine's Day cards

With Valentine's Day only a week away I thought I will show you two cards I made the other day.
For the big one I used the new heart punch (just ordered it the other day and I am loving it...) I also 'glazed' the hearts with 'crystal effects' - it just gives that extra special effect. Just right for your loved one...


















Also used the eyelet border punch and the bird in the cage is from the gorgeous sale-a-bration set 'happy moments'. Remember girls, sale-a-bration is coming to an end this month. So if you want to get your hands on any of the lovely free stamp sets, you have to hurry. Contact me if you have any questions or want to order anything.

That's all for today.
Love as always.
Vanessa x

1 comment:

Monica Gale said...

What sweet cards Vanessa I am so glad I found your blog, hugs xxx

Post a Comment