Saturday 17 July 2010

School's (nearly) out.....

Hi everyone,

Sorry, I haven't blogged for such a long time. Ever since my husband is working from home now he sits in our study which also happens to be my craft room, so I just never seem to get much time to do crafting nowadays..... I think I have to push him out a bit more in future... ;-)
Anyway, did manage to have a go this afternoon as the end of term is looming and I wanted to do some nice cards for my children's teachers....
Here is what I created:

Card stock used is 'rich razzleberry', 'soft suede', 'melon mambo' and whiper white.
Inks: White, rich razzleberry and Versamark
Spotty ribbon in rich razzleberry

I am quite pleased with this one, it is for my daughter's playgroup teacher. She has been an absolute star this year and helped us a lot. I am forever grateful for that and thought I will make her an extra special card, different from the other ones... I hope she will like it.
Big Brother starting in a few minutes..... better post this blog now.
Thank you for looking and hope I will have some more time for crafting and blogging soon...
Hugs and kisses,
Vanessa x

No comments:

Post a Comment