Wednesday 3 June 2009

Happy Birthday Jennie


Hi everyone,
Sorry I haven't been on the blog recently but I had a workshop last night and was busy preparing for it. The workshop went well, it was with a lady who had contacted me through the Demonstrator Finder from Stampin' Up! and it was nice to meet new people.

Anyway, it was my best friend's Birthday on Sunday and I made her a card which you can see here..
I used barely banana, rose red (my absolute favourite at the moment) and certainly celery cardstock. The tulips are from the 'Garden Whimsy' stampset, with rose red and green galore ink. I stamped the dots with my trusted 'Polka Dot' background stamp and Versa Mark ink on the card (you might not be able to really see it, sorry, took the picture late at night...)
Ribbon is in certainly celery and I also used 2 pewter jumbo eyelets.
Hope you like the card.

Cheers,
Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment