Wednesday 27 May 2009

Get better soon Papi!


Tonight I also wanted to share another card I made the other day for my father as he hasn't been very well lately and had to spend some time in hospital... Luckily he is on the mend though and I am sure that was partly because of my lovely card..... ;-)
For this I used certainly celery cardstock as well as night of navy and tempting turquoise, I think this combination works really well and looks quite fresh and happy.
The big flower is from the 'On Board Blossoms & Basics' and I covered it with certainly celery paper. The smaller flowers are from the 'simply said' stamp set and I used tempting turquoise and brilliant blue ink. The ribbon I used is in whisper white and I punched a few holes in each corner of the card, using my piercing tool and template from the 'Crafter's tool kit'.
Hope you like it, let me know what you think.

Have a good evening and will post again soon.
Love,
Vanessa x

No comments:

Post a Comment