Monday 18 May 2009

Father's Day Card



Today I made a card for my Papi as it is Father's Day in Germany this coming Thursday. For this card I used 'handsome hunter' as base and added a piece of designer series paper from the hostess set in green stripe...
I then added a piece of old olive, punched two holes on the right hand side and added two pewter jumbo eyelets, and some linen thread.
I stamped 'happy father's day' with the stamp from 'Occasional Greetings' in 'always artichoke' on 'more mustard' cardstock.
On the inside of the card I attached a piece of 'whisper white' with some swirly bits from the 'Garden Whimsy' stamp set stamped on in 'elegant eggplant'.
I hope you like the card and maybe get inspired for Father's Day in June (I know it is still far away but you can never start early enough...) ;-)
Have a good evening. More soon....
Love,
Vanessa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment