Wednesday 20 May 2009

Happy Birthday Silas!


Hello everyone,

Today is my friend little boy's third birthday so I made him a cute little card.

I used 'brilliant blue' cardstock for the base and then added a piece of tempting turquoise, slightly smaller than the card. Printed on the spots with 'Versa Mark' ink and 'polka dot' stamp (I love that one, it is so versatile and you can use it for so many different projects!)

I then stamped the elephant from the 'wild about you' stamp set with tempting turquoise ink on white paper and cut it out (the paper snips are brilliant for that job!)

For the balloons, I just drew a couple of balloons by hand on 'old olive' and 'rose red' cardstock and cut them out. On the pink one, I stamped a '3' with rose red ink.
To finish it off, I stamped Happy Birthday from the 'Occasional Greetings' stamp set on a piece of old olive card and layered it over a piece of whisper white card.

I have to say I am quite pleased with how the card turned out and hope little Silas will like it too.

Thanks for looking and have a nice evening.
Cheers,
Vanessa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment