Sunday 17 May 2009

'A little something for you'


I finally managed to work out how to add pictures and work the blog... sorry it took so long! I promise I will post some more cards and projects soon.
For this lovely thank you card I used 'lovely lilac' cardstock as the base and then added a strip of old olive, which I scalloped at one edge. For the flowers I used the stamps from 'Polka Dot Punches' and stamped it on whisper white paper with 'not quite navy' and 'always artichoke' ink.
I punched it out with the 1 1/4 inch hole punch and put a circle of 'bashful blue' (1 3/8inch) underneath. The halfback pearls are from the 'pretties kit'. Ribbon is in old olive. I hope you enjoy the card and I will promise to post another entry soon. Keep looking.
Cheers,
Vanessa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

lovely card Vanessa, i like the colour combination!!

Post a Comment