Tuesday 28 July 2009

Holidays and Birthdays

Hello everyone,
Sorry for not being in touch recently but I seem to be always busy at the moment, what with the school holidays and the children at home...
Don't really get much time to do any stamping and now we are going off to Norfolk camping tomorrow and after that I am going straight to Germany for a couple of weeks to see my family. Very excited about it and can't wait.
I've been invited to a birthday party of a friend of mine who lives in Austria whilst I am over there, so I did manage to do a quick card for her.

Here is what I used:
Cardstock: summer sun, rose red, taken with teal, old olive and whisper white
Ink: Pumpkin pie, basic gray and versamark
Stampset: All wrapped up
I even managed to do some stitching (I normally loathe it, but it just shows what you do if you have a hobby you love...!)
Hodgepodge hardware

Have a good time.
Speak soon.
Love as always,
Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment