Wednesday 8 July 2009

Wedding Anniversary Card


Hi everyone,

Sorry I haven't blogged for a long time but we've been on holiday in Cornwall for two weeks and then my sister was here to stay with us for a week. Had a lovely holiday though, Cornwall is just soo beautiful...

Anyway, was busy last night doing a card as it is my husbands and my 5th Wedding Anniversary coming up on Friday so I thought I better make a card for my lovely Johnny!

I used rose red, whisper white and basic gray cardstock and printed Happy Anniversary on the sides, using grey ink and my trusted Stamp-a-ma-jig! (words are from the Cheer and Wishes stamp set)
The hearts are from the Polka Dot Punches stampset and I used the following ink pads: rose red, barely banana, pumpkin pie, taken with teal, pixie pink and green galore on whisper white card stock. I embossed the first three, but you can't really see it, so I gave up in the end.

Hope John will like the card.

Will post again soon, I promise.
Vanessa x

No comments:

Post a Comment